Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fashion on a Dime

I think I have missed the last two weeks of my Fashion on a Dime series! I am so sorry! Life for me gets so overwhelming at times and I have been trying to cut back on some things and pay attention to my family a little bit more. I do however have some really cute outfits for future posts that I am so excited about!  

 Also please tell me you can tell I have a personality!  Here is a little fact you did not know about me. I can actually make some incredibly goofy and ugly faces. I think I have more muscles in my face than normal people... HA! jk. I HATE taking pictures though! When that camera comes out and I know I have to take a serious picture, I freeze up and I am not myself. So here is the first of many funny faces to help me get a little more comfortable in front of my camera! 
This is my "hurry up and take the dang picture because I am sick of smiling" face




 Financial stats for this outfit are:
Hot pink blazer: $5 dollars at D.I.
Miss Me jean shorts: $7.50 from Savers
Cream lace shirt- $1.50 at a garage sale
Hot pink belt- $2 dollars at D.I.
Nude shoes- $3 dollars at a garage sale
Total outfit cost is $19 dollars with a DPWF of $1.90!






No comments:

Post a Comment